2022 Growth Summit Snack Box Description
Get ready to enjoy a taste of 7 states with this snack box. You will experience tastes from New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Massachusetts and Georgia.
- Representing New York: Bobby Sue’s Nuts. All-natural nuts hand roasted in small batches from a woman-owned company supporting animal welfare.
- Representing Pennsylvania: Finger Licking Dutch Stroopwafels. Made using secret time-tested small-town Dutch recipes. Your morning coffee will never be the same.
- Representing Texas: Bearded Brothers Organic Energy Bars. Kinda sweet, kinda seedy, kinda nutty… all organic. Vegan, gluten free, Kosher.
- Representing Virginia: Landcrafted Food Beef Sticks. Crafted from 100% grass-fed beef born and raised on farms that represent seven generations. Landcrafted Food is setting its sights on becoming the only national brand of grass-fed meat sticks that both raises cattle and manufactures its own products.
- Representing North Carolina: Wicked Crisps. A disabled Veteran owned company. Gluten free, non-gmo, Kosher. No artificial additives or preservatives, no trans-fats - just wicked good nutrition.
- Representing Massachusetts: McCrea’s Caramels. Family owned business. Slow-cooked, handcrafted, award-winning caramel.
- Representing Georgia: Montane Sparkling Spring Water. Sustainably sourced from a spring in the Pine Mountain Ridge. For four generations, the spring has been protected in partnership with the Georgia Forestry Commission.